- Our store is currently set up to sell our quarterly magazine. We currently sell both digital and physical copies of the magazine. You can find information about the content of each issue in the product listings on the store, but we cover a wide range of topics in psychology, as well as studying and career advice. These magazines are released in March, June, August and December – aiming to be ready for around the 10th of these months.
2) What are the shipping costs, where do you ship from and how long will it take to arrive? What about the digital magazine?
- Currently I (Imogen!) am the sole runner of the manufacture and distribution of magazines through our store, and I live in the UK. Therefore all the physical copies are shipped from the UK using the Royal Mail service. We can ship internationally, it just may take a bit longer.
- All orders to the UK are shipped using the second class recorded service. This will cost $5 (or $3 if your buying multiple items) and should arrive within 2-3 working days – however they can take longer.
- All international mail is sent International Standard. To Europe this should take about 3-5 working days.
- To areas such as the US and Canada this will take about 5 to 7 working days.
- Finally to areas such as Australia, New Zealand and the Philippians shipping will take 5-7 working days. If your copy does not arrive when it should have please contact us and we can chase it up!
- The digital items are shipped using bigcartel’s pulley system. Therefore once your order has been processed you will automatically be emailed the file, however again if there are problems with this please let us know.
3) How can we pay, and what currency is used?
- Through the bigcartel site you can pay either using a card, or using paypal, in their secure check out area. This way of paying is completely safe, and ensures you are protected as the buyer. Bigcartel’s amazing payment system is the main reason we use this site as our store. As the majority of our fanbase is based in America we us USD on the store, however the payment options will automatically convert this to your currency!
4) Where does the money from the magazine go?
- Currently all funds for the magazine go into the cost of creating the magazine, of advertising the magazine, and the various other projects psych2go have running! We hope one day to also use the money to pay all the people involved in creating the magazine (who currently volunteer for us very kindly).
5) How can I get involved with the magazine?
- There are lots of ways for our community to get involved with the magazine. We take both art, story and article submissions each issue. The article submissions are usually based on one of two themes, the story is usually something surrounding the topic of autism, and the art submission is also usually based on a theme. Anyone featured will receive a free digital copy of the issue they are featured in. If you want to find out the themes then email us, or check out our Facebook page.
- As well as this, if you buy a physical copy of the magazine you can take part in our community challenge! All you have to do is take a photo of yourself with your magazine, and write a few sentences about what you think of it! Send this to email@example.com and it may be featured on our site, on our Tumblr or in the magazine itself!
6) Can I leave feedback?
- We’d truly love to hear what you think of our products! You can either drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can click the contact button on our store and fill in the details. We’d love to hear from you.
7) How do I contact you with other queries?
- As above either email us, message us on our Tumblr (which can be found on the about page), or fill in the contact form on the store.